AIM
Zadabrak

Kenshi's First Love Kenshi's First Love

LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

4cat responds:

wel it is a love story afta all ;)

The Betrayal The Betrayal

ummm kinda random lol!

GiantDouche responds:

Thanks go make another retarded song asshole

Anime Leo & Satan! Anime Leo & Satan!

Kawaii as fuck

sugoii

SpeedoSausage responds:

itadakimasu

arrow too you're knee arrow too you're knee

Reallly bad

The animastion was subpar at best but i liked the musc so u get a 5 but do a bettr job next time ok...u_u

ClownDeath: The Bathroom ClownDeath: The Bathroom

Horribly Offensive

There are no positives to this flash at all my dad was a clown and he died fighting in Iraq like a true hero.

You don't forget that.

Timmy responds:

Never Forget.

Duairt Eittle Episode 3 Duairt Eittle Episode 3

HOLY FUKK

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE TOP 5,456,324 THINGS I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN UNNGGGHHHHHHHH

Mia responds:

That's great.

Little Orphan Boy Little Orphan Boy

Fond Memories

I remember this from a long time ago

Such a high quality flash with a lot of fun humor and it really reflects the personality of Newgrounds and it's community.

I wish I knew where you got those remixed songs in the credits because it bothers me that I can't find them.

Timmy Goes Clubbin' Timmy Goes Clubbin'

Moving

In my life I have read a many philosophical and moving novel.

This trumps them all.

There is so much captured in the simple act of dance. The two protagonists dance endlessly against a stale background, A background that does not move to show that they only see each other. To show that in this moment all other time has stopped, and there is only the two of them and the music. Indeed, the passion between these two is unparalleled.

I also took note of your clever lack of contact between the two. Although they dance they never touch. I believe this is because Timmy the Tree is a tree, and his bark is rough to the touch. Despite this though, our brave heroine finds joy (pffft see what I did there?) in merely his presence. Just being near him fills her with the passion to dance and smile.

You have moved me, my foundation has been shaken. I think I will not walk away from this the same man.

tehslaphappy responds:

tl;dr

SLOD #1. SLOD #1.

Breathtaking

I came buckets out of every orifice

tehslaphappy responds:

Wash your hands.

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Never Disappointing

I always love the blend of humor as well as sex appeal. The production value on these flash are unlike anything I've seen on this site since the Admin Collabs.

I can wait to see even more